114 West Colorado Street, Glendale, CA 91204
|Sunday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Monday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Tuesday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Wednesday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Thursday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Friday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
|Saturday|| 12:00am — 11:59pm |
Reviews about Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles - Glendale
- Sheppe PharisNov, 05 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ☆Very nice hotel in a great location. The rooms are well appointed and clean, and the included continental breakfast is very good and changes daily.
The gym facilities are pretty limited, with only a few cardio pieces, dumbbells to 50 lbs, one bench, and a cable machine. You won't be doing heavy lifts here, but at least there's something.
The pool area is small, but well placed on an upper outdoor patio and gets a nice amount of sun. There are several chairs and umbrellas available.
The only complaints I have are having to pay $15 per day for parking, as well as the bathroom tissue. The bathroom tissue is almost sandpaper, and I expect more from a Hampton. There's also no laundry facility or kitchenette rooms available, but those aren't big detractors.
Overall, very happy with this hotel and will be returning.
- Gabe RobbinsOct, 08 2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆If you find you've been given a room overlooking the street, immediately ask for another, unless you want to hear EVERY SINGLE CAR that goes by. I got a phone call and my friend asked if I could close the window because it was so loud, but the joke was the windows were closed!! The room was so frigid I actually started shivering when I took off my coat so I went down to check out the fireplace, which didn't work, and the "heated" pool, which was frigid. At the very least, that failed excursion gave the thermostat long enough to finally start heating the room after I'd cranked it up, so I popped in some industrial-strength earplugs to go to bed, hoping for the best. It was no use, however, as the hard mattress and street noise meant I spent literally the ENTIRE NIGHT tossing and turning in misery and even marveling at times at all the other bizarre noises rattling through the walls in addition to the traffic!! I finally gave up and went to get breakfast at 7am, which was the only redeeming quality of this place, along with the free tea and coffee station, although the water was cloudy and seemed better suited for a urinal--nixing the orange slices in the dispenser might help as they seemed to do more harm than good.
I then returned to my room to shower, only to find I was unable to get any hot water to come from the tap!! D-: I was later advised that you have to turn the handle a full 360 degrees before you can get any hot water, but not until after racing through an icy shower and spending the entire day with a chill I just couldn't shake as a result. I tried taking another shower to warm up later, once I knew the trick to getting hot water (couldn't they just use faucets that maybe don't require special instructions??) but again found myself racing through as the only temperature options are evidently "scalding" or "freezing."
This place perfectly embodies the addage, "Looks can be deceiving," as it gives all appearances of being modern, upscale, and inviting when selling you the room and checking you in, but then treats you to a parade of horrors throughout your stay, all the while quietly charging you $15 per night for parking, because what fun is running the old bait-and-switch without rubbing a little salt in the wound at the end??
Photos and maps
- Lisa's FlowersEstablishment, Florist104 West Colorado Street, Glendale, CA 91210+1 818-939-7507Closed now: Until 09:30am
- MD TravelEstablishment, Travel agency321 South Brand Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91204+1 818-247-1005
- Christina's DonutsEstablishment, Food, Bakery106 West Colorado Street, Glendale, CA 91204+1 818-956-5175
Weather in Glendale
|Aug, 08 2020 03:00am||25 ℃|
|Aug, 08 2020 06:00am||23 ℃|
|Aug, 08 2020 09:00am||22 ℃|
|Aug, 08 2020 12:00pm||21 ℃|
|Aug, 08 2020 03:00pm||23 ℃|
|Aug, 08 2020 06:00pm||28 ℃|
|Aug, 08 2020 09:00pm||30 ℃|
|Aug, 09 2020 12:00am||29 ℃|
|Aug, 09 2020 03:00am||24 ℃|
|Aug, 09 2020 06:00am||22 ℃|
|Aug, 09 2020 09:00am||21 ℃|
|Aug, 09 2020 12:00pm||20 ℃|
|Aug, 09 2020 03:00pm||24 ℃|
|Aug, 09 2020 06:00pm||28 ℃|
|Aug, 09 2020 09:00pm||31 ℃|
|Aug, 10 2020 12:00am||30 ℃|
|Aug, 10 2020 03:00am||24 ℃|
|Aug, 10 2020 06:00am||22 ℃|
|Aug, 10 2020 09:00am||21 ℃|
|Aug, 10 2020 12:00pm||20 ℃|
|Aug, 10 2020 03:00pm||23 ℃|
|Aug, 10 2020 06:00pm||29 ℃|
|Aug, 10 2020 09:00pm||31 ℃|